Should I Choose Ceramic Tile or Porcelain?
Porcelain is a type of ceramic tile, and both are basically made of clay.
Choose ceramic tile if:
- Cost is a bigger consideration.
- You don’t need extreme durability.
- You love the look of glossy glazes.
- You’re installing it yourself.
Choose porcelain tile if:
- You’re after a more subtle, natural appearance.
- Durability is of major importance (you’re tiling a floor, and especially if you’re tiling a commercial space).
In both cases, a solid subfloor and expert installation make a big difference to how long your tile will last. That’s why we offer expert tiling services to all our customers.